The 2016 CEF National Conference will be held on the grounds of the Scarritt Bennett Retreat Center: 1008 19th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212
Rooms at Scarritt-Bennett are available for $60/night plus tax; The rooms are single rooms with a bathroom shared by the adjoining rooms. Rooms are available on a first come basis, so do not delay in making reservations. Please remember when you reserve a room at Scarritt to indicate your gender so that you are sharing a bathroom with the same gender. Room reservations can be made by calling 615-340-7500. For more information on Scarritt Bennett, go to www.scarrittbennett.org.
Area hotels are also available. You can search ‘Hotels in 37203’ in your search engine to see where hotels are in relation to Scarritt-Bennett Center. The following list of hotels are within walking distance. (Comfort Inn is the longest at about 25-30 minutes. Hampton Inn is the closest, at about 10 min.) Average prices listed may be dependent on when & how you book your room.
- Best Western, 1402 Division St.; average $161.
- Comfort Inn Downtown, 1501 Demonbreun; average $157.
- Courtyard Nashville, 1901 West End Ave; average $162 per night.
- Embassy Suites, 1811 Broadway; average $199.
- Hampton Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt; 1919 West End Ave; average $190.
- Hilton Garden, 1715 Broadway; average $189.
- Hutton, 1808 West End Ave; average $262.
- Lowe’s Vanderbilt, 2100 West End Ave; average $262.
- Millenium Maxwell House, 2023 Rosa L Parks Blvd. (10-15 min drive)
Some folks have been able to find deals through websites such as priceline.com or kayak.com